Vancomycin Versus Daptomycin for the Treatment of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia Due to Isolates With High Vancomycin Minimum Inhibitory Concentrations (MICs).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 New trial record