A Phase II study of Aprepitant in patients receiving chemotherapy included carboplatin for gynaecological cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Azasetron; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Aug 2018 Results published in the Medical Science Monitor Journal.
- 13 Aug 2018 Last checked against University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 11 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.