A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Pf-04236921 In Subjects With Crohn's Disease Who Are Anti-tnf Inadequate Responders (Andante).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4236921 (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANDANTE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Mar 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Oct 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.