A Prospective, Multicentre, Non-interventional, Observational, Cohort Study to Evaluate the Long Term Clinical, Patient Reported and Health Care Resource Utilization Effects of an Early Response to Certolizumab Pegol (Cimzia) in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients in Daily Clinical Practice in the United Kingdom and Eire
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RA-PROACTIVE
- Sponsors UCB
- 03 Aug 2018 Results (n=149) published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 30 Jun 2016 Time frame in primary endpoint has changed from Baseline (Week 0),18 moths to Baseline (Week 0), 78 weeks.
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.