A Phase 2B Open Label Pilot Study to Evaluate Switching From a Regimen Consisting of a Efavirenz/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (EFV/FTC/TDF) Single Tablet Regimen (STR) to Emtricitabine/Rilpivirine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (FTC/RPV/TDF) STR in Virologically Suppressed, HIV 1 Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 New trial record