Phase I/II Randomized Study of Clofarabine, Idarubicin, and Cytarabine (CIA) Versus Fludarabine, Idarubicin, and Cytarabine (FLAI) in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2017 Updated safety and efficacy results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.