A Phase IIb, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Active Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of 2 Fixed Dose Groups of TC-5214 (S-mecamylamine) as Monotherapy Treatment in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder Who Exhibit an Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPLORER
- 09 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigator added as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India record, CTRI2011-10-002065).