A Phase III, Randomized, Open-label, Two-arm Trial in Japan to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of TMC435 as Part of a Treatment Regimen Including Peginterferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Hepatitis C, Genotype 1-Infected Subjects Who Failed to Respond to Previous IFN-based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Simeprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONCERTO-2
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2013 Results published in a Medivir AB media release and presented at the Japan Society of Hepatology's 49th Annual Meeting.
- 22 Feb 2013 Data from this trial will be used in support of regulatory filings with the Japanese authorities for the use of simeprevir + peginterferon alfa + ribavirin for genotype 1 hepatitis C according to a a Medivir AB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History