Evaulation of the clinical efficacy and safety of the combined administration of Imidafenacin and Tamsulosin in BPH patients (in which OAB symptoms remain) who did not respond to alpha-1 blocker monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Imidafenacin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADDITION
- 14 Aug 2013 Primary endpoint 'Overactive-Bladder-Symptom-Score' has been met according to results published in Urology.
- 14 Aug 2013 Results published in Urology.
- 05 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.