A Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of CBX129801 (Long-Acting Synthetic C-Peptide) After Subcutaneous Administration in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs C-peptide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Oct 2012 Results from the phase Ib part of the study which assessed tolerability and pharmacokinetics presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Pharmacokinetics results of the 30 patient phase Ib portion of this trial presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History