Phase 1 Ascending Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics (PK) and Pharmacodynamics (PD) of BMS-906024 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AL 101 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (data cut off: 1 Feb, 2018) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 14 Jun 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History