An Open-Label, Multiple-Dose Study to Assess the Steady-State Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Safety of Once-Daily Versus Twice-Daily Dosing With Canagliflozin in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2011 to Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 May 2011, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.