A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Recombinant Salmon Calcitonin (rsCT) in the Prevention of Postmenopausal Osteoporosis in Women at Increased Risk of Fracture.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitonin (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tarsa Therapeutics
- 16 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 16 Oct 2012 Results have been presented at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) 2012 Annual Meeting according to a Tarsa Therapeutics media release.
- 16 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Lumbar-spine-bone-mineral-density' has been met according to a Tarsa Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History