An Adaptive, Comparative, Randomized, Parallel-group, Multi Center, Phase Ib Study of Subcutaneous (SC) Rituximab Versus Intravenous (IV) Rituximab Both in Combination With Chemotherapy (Fludarabine and Cyclophosphamide), in Patients With Previously Untreated CLL.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SAWYER
- Sponsors Roche
- 22 Mar 2018 According to an Roche Canada media release, Health Canada has approved RITUXAN(rituximab) subcutaneous (SC) for the treatment of patients with previously untreated or previously treated B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL).
- 22 Mar 2018 Results presented in the Roche Canada media release.
- 15 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History