A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, 12-week Study of Amdoxovir (Two Doses) Versus Tenofovir DF, in Combination With Zidovudine in HIV-1 Treatment-experienced Subjects With M184I/V Mutation in Addition to 0-2 Confirmed Thymidine Analog Mutations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Amdoxovir (Primary) ; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RFS Pharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History