Phase II Trial of the Akt Inhibitor MK-2206 Plus Erlotinib (OSI-774) in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed After Previous Response (Including Stable Disease) With Erlotinib Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; MK 2206 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 23 May 2015 Planned End Date changed to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.