An Open-Label, Randomised, Multi-Centre, Phase II Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of AT13387, Either as Monotherapy or in Combination With Imatinib, in Patients With Unresectable and/or Metastatic Malignant GIST Whose Tumour Has Progressed Following Treatment With a Maximum of Three Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Onalespib (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 May 2016 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.