A Phase III Multicenter, Double-Blind, Crossover Design Study to Evaluate Lipid-Altering Efficacy and Safety of Extended-Release Niacin/Laropiprant/Simvastatin Combination Tablet in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Mixed Dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Laropiprant/niacin/simvastatin (Primary) ; Niacin/laropiprant; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 29 May 2012 Actual patient number is 977 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.