A randomized, double-blind, multi-center, therapeutic confirmatory study to evaluate the effectiveness(immunogenicity) and safety of `GC501(influenza split vaccine)' administered intramuscularly in healthy adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GC Pharma; Green Cross
- 02 Jan 2018 According to a GC Pharma media release, Green Cross Corporation rebrands itself to GC Pharma.
- 30 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date 3 Jul 2008 added as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register.
- 26 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Korean Clinical Trials Register).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History