An Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adjunctive Treatment With Levetiracetam in Japanese Patients (≥4 to <16 Years) With Uncontrolled Generalized Tonic-clonic (GTC) Seizures Despite Treatment With 1 or 2 Antiepileptic Drug(s)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 30 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.