A Multisite Open-label Trial Randomizing HIV Infected Patients on Tenofovir, Emtricitabine (or Lamivudine) and Lopinavir/Ritonavir Into Continuing the Same Regimen or Switching the Regimen to Raltegravir and Darunavir/Ritonavir.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARE
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 23 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.