A Phase II Randomized Study of Cidofovir Versus Best Supportive Care for Polyomavirus Hominis Type I (BK) Virus Related Hemorrhagic Cystitis After Stem Cell Transplant.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Haemorrhagic cystitis; Polyomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; 2010-0518).