A Multicentric, open label randomised controlled phase II/III study to evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of BES Inactivated JE vaccine in healthy greater than or equal to 1 TO 3 year old Indian children.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IC 51 (Primary) ; Japanese encephalitis vaccine
- Indications Japanese encephalitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 16 Sep 2011 The study met its primary endpoint, as reported in an Intercell and Biological E Limited media release.
- 16 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in an Intercell and Biological E Limited media release.
- 16 Aug 2011 Biological E is moving towards submission for licensure in India, with a planned launch in 2012, according to an Intercell media release.