A Phase II Open-Label Study of Ofatumumab and Bendamustine Followed by Maintenance Ofatumumab for Indolent B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (B-NHL) Which Has Relapsed After Rituximab or a Rituximab Containing Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Complete Remission (CR) Rate of Induction Therapy) has been met, according to results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing the efficacy and safety of Ofatumumab and Bendamustine followed by maintenance with Ofatumumab, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History