A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel Group, International (Asian), Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of AZD6140 on Top of Low Dose Acetyl Salicylic Acid (ASA) Versus Clopidogrel on Top of Low Dose ASA in Asian/Japanese Patients With Non-ST or ST Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS) for Whom PCI is Planned
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHILO
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Sep 2015 Results published in the Circulation Journal.
- 18 Jul 2012 PHILO added as the trial acronym as reported in an AstraZeneca media release.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.