Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Different Oral Doses of Afatinib, in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Hepatic Impairment Compared to Healthy Subjects - a Phase I, Single-dose, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study in a Matched Group Design.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2012 Results presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology meeting, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 08 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (35) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.