A Multicentre Randomised Clinical Trial of Intravitreal Bevacizumab (Avastin) Versus Intravitreal Dexamethasone (Ozurdex) for Persistent Diabetic Macular Oedema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEVORDEX
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed. as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2011 New trial record