A Randomized Multi-center Phase I/II Trial of ICM (Irinotecan, Cisplatin, Mitomycin C) With or Without AZD2281 (Olaparib) in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Irinotecan; Mitomycin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Oct 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the study phase has changed from I/II to phase I as the Principal Investigator and Astrazeneca decided not to move forward with the Phase II part of the study. Therefore the arms of Irinotecan, Cisplatin, Mitomycin C with Olaparib versus Irinotecan, Cisplatin, Mitomycin C without Olaparib will not be compared. Hence only one treatment arm.
- 08 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.