An Open-Label, Phase I/II, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of GDC-0032 in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors or Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and in Combination With Endocrine Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Taselisib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Letrozole; Midazolam
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 24 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2019 to 23 Nov 2022.
- 24 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2019 to 23 Nov 2022.
- 25 May 2017 Protocol has been amended to include changes in endpoint and changes in treatment arms from 5 to 6 .
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History