A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Clinical Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of a Sitagliptin-Based Treatment Paradigm to a Liraglutide-Based Treatment Paradigm in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Liraglutide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (653) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History