An Open-Label, Non-Randomized Study of Pharmacokinetic Interactions Between Depo-Medroxyprogesterone Acetate (DMPA) and Lopinavir/Ritonavir (LPV/r) and of the Effects of DMPA on Cellular Immunity and Regulation in HIV-Infected Women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Medroxyprogesterone (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2011 Additional location [Puerto Rico, USA] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.