Phase I Study of Single Agent Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Patients With Progressive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Carcinoma, Melanoma, and Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma (KEYNOTE 001)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-001
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jul 2018 to 8 Oct 2018.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of four-year of survival data from patients with advanced NSCLC (n=550; as of 1 Sep 2017) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of five-year survival (n=655; as 1 Sep 2017) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History