A Phase 1B, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial To Assess The Efficacy And Safety Of 4-Week Administration Of Multiple Oral Doses Of PF-04620110 In Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Subjects With Insufficient Glycemic Control On Metformin
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4620110 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 23 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History