A Phase 1, First-in-Human Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 319 in Adult Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AMG 319 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History