An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase Ib Trial of GA101 (RO5072759) in Combination With Chemotherapy in Patients With Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GALTON
- Sponsors Genentech
- 25 Jun 2017 Final results for the 36-months follow-up presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History