A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Multicentre Study Comparing the Efficacy and Tolerability of Fulvestrant 500 mg Versus 250 mg in Postmenopausal Women With ER+ Advanced Breast Cancer Progressing or Relapsing After Previous Endocrine Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jul 2014.
- 22 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.