A 14 Week Randomized Parallel Group Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind Multicentre Study Of Fesoterodine 8 Mg In Overactive Bladder Patients With Sub-Optimal Response To Tolterodine 4 Mg Extended Release (ER).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AFTER
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Aug 2013 Results presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 19 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 28th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 03 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History