A Phase Ib, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double Blind Study to Determine the Safety, Viral Suppression, Pharmacokinetics and Immune Modulatory Effects of Treatment With Aprepitant (Emend) in HIV Infected Individuals
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.