A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized,Two-Arm Clinical Study: An Investigational Arm Containing Nimotuzumab in Combination With Radiotion Therapy and Cisplatyn, and a Control Arm With Radiation Therapy and Cisplatin for the Definitive Treatment of Stage IB and IVA Uterine Cervical Carcinoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nimotuzumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORUS
- Sponsors Eurofarma
- 11 Jul 2014 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 May 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2011 to Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.