A Randomized Double-Blinded Placebo-Controlled Exploratory Study of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (NewGam 10%) in Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Amnesia; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 14 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.