Drug-drug Interaction Study of the Effect of Omeprazole 80 mg q.d. at Steady State on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Aggrenox Every 12 Hours at Steady State in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers (an Open-label, Randomised, Crossover Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/dipyridamole (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Peptic ulcer; Stroke; Thrombosis; Transient ischaemic attacks
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Feb 2012 Results have been presented at the 2012 International Stroke Conference according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History