A randomized, multicentre, open-label, 6-month study to explore the efficacy and safety of enteric coated mycophenolate sodium (Myfortic) in combination with two corticosteroid regimens for the treatment of lupus nephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MyLupus
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 14 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record
- 30 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 96 to 98 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in Lupus.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History