Phase II Study, Multicenter, Randomized, Stratified, Evaluating the Efficacity of Weekly Paclitaxel, With or Without Bevacizumab in the Treatment of Metastatic or Locally Advanced Angiosarcomas Not Accessible to Surgery Treatment.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Haemangiosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2017 Results of a correlative analysis of prognostic/predictive factors presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 01 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.