Bioequivalence Study of the Fixed Dose Combination of 5 mg Saxagliptin and 500 mg Metformin Hydrochloride (HCl) XR Tablet Relative to a 5 mg Saxagliptin (Onglyza) Tablet and a 500 mg Metformin HCl XR (Glifage XR Marketed in Brazil by Merck S.A.) Tablet Co-Administered to Healthy Subjects in the Fasted and Fed States.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin; Saxagliptin; Saxagliptin/metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2011 New trial record