Relative Bioavailability of a Single Oral Dose of Digoxin (0.5 mg) When Administered Alone or in Combination With Multiple Oral Doses of BI 10773 (25 mg qd) in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers (an Openlabel, Randomised, Two-way Crossover Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary) ; Digoxin
- Indications Arrhythmias; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.