A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single ascending dose study exploring the preliminary safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of GSK1223249 administered by intravenous (IV) infusion to patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis, not on disease modifying therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Sep 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).