Surfactant Treatment Compared to Nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure for the Management of Respiratory Distress Syndrome in the Newborn Between 35 and 41 Weeks of Gestation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Poractant alfa (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory distress syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPEN
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to recruiting problems.
- 26 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2011 New trial record