Effect of a standard dose of telmisartan combined with amlodipine and trichlormethiazide versus a high dose of telmisartan combined with trichlormethiazide on urinary excretion of albumin in hypertensive patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine (Primary) ; Telmisartan (Primary) ; Trichlormethiazide
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Essential hypertension; Proteinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESTIMATE-A
- 04 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Albumin-excretion-rate' has been met.
- 04 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 24th Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Hypertension.
- 03 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History