A Phase 1 Study Of Pf-05082566 As A Single Agent In Patients With Advanced Cancer, And In Combination With Rituximab In Patients With Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma (Nhl)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Utomilumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; B cell lymphoma; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Liver cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Skin cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 2 Nov 2019.
- 29 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 29 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.