A Phase 1 Study Of Pf-05082566 As A Single Agent In Patients With Advanced Cancer, And In Combination With Rituximab In Patients With Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma (Nhl)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Utomilumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; B cell lymphoma; Bladder cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Liver cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Mar 2018 Results assessing safety of utomilumab in patients (n=55) with advanced malignancies, published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 2 Nov 2019.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Nov 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.